Wednesday 12 September 2012

Science Night

What a great evening we had sharing what we are learning in Science with our families. In Room 1 we have been learning about light and colour. We shared some of the experiments we have done in class. I liked hearing some of the 'science' words being used by the students explaining things to their parents.
Mixing coloured light.
Laser target - using reflection.
The disappearing coin.
Using a water prism to make the spectrum.
I liked going to Room 8 and being blindfolded to taste chocolate - Rachel
I liked the laser target but I kept getting it in the wrong place - Zoe
I liked the laser target because I kept getting it on the sides and middle -Arama
The Magnets were cool especially moving the paperclips with the magnet under the table - Izzy
I liked the electricity in room 8, Mya used 2 lemons and 2 oranges to make electricity - Lidia
Alex's big volcano was cool - Keanu
I liked the ice-cream experiment in Room 7, we got to taste it - Zoe
I made a volcano in a cup and I still have red food colouring on my hands - Maggie May

Please check out our photoblog in the meantime for some pictures from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.