Wednesday 4 July 2012

Holiday Quake

Who felt that earthquake last night? At our house it was very noisy (bit like a big train going past) and went on for a long time but the shaking wasn't very strong. It was more of a gentle rocking with a couple of small judders mixed in. It didn't wake up my boys.
Tell me what you felt or if you slept through it as well.

It is great seeing that there are so many having a go on Superclubs Plus. Every time I log on there is always at least 1 person logged on from Room 1.
I like your home page Lara.

1 comment:

  1. I was still asleep but mum said that I woke up and called
    and called to her and cried and mum and dad and me sat in
    the door way (Phoebe's door way)But honestly I was asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.