Tuesday 19 June 2012

Junior Transport Trip

Today the Junior Syndicate travelled into Wellington to look at and experience all the different types of transport.
We travelled by bus...
by train...
and by cable car.
Some students got  to help drive the cable car or ring the bell (lots of times!!).
Sometimes the weather wasn't too great but we still had fun.
We saw air transport.
We saw water transport.
We saw a lot of different types of land transport.
We were lucky that the Wellington Train Station was having its 75th birthday and some of us got balloons.
We also got to see a steam train leave the station. It made lots of smoke and steam. Its whistle was very loud and made quite a few people jump.

5 comments:

  1. I got a green balloon.When I went to fun club,my balloon flew to the roof.And when I got home,Charlie came home from kea's,and I went to Brownie's.Charlie played with it.It flew to the space on top of the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my second time seeing a steam train but it was also my first time being close up on a steam train. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip was totally awesome. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The motor scooter and motoer bikes were my favorite. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a goog time. From Liam

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.